VStar Personal Data Protection Declaration, Version 1, 09/2019
2019 For VStar, the protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of our website is a matter of major importance for our company. Your data is being handled confidentially and in accordance with all the applicable legislation for personal data.
Information about the collection of personal data. In the following text, VStar. informs you about the collection of your personal data when you use its website (www.vstar.gr) and all the services you may receive through it.
Personal data is all the data relating to an identified or identifiable person such as the name, address, e-mail address and user behavior.
In accordance with Article 4, par. 7 of the General Data Regulation (EU GDPR) the responsible for this website is VStar, which is located at Pontou 1 and Bouliagmenis avenue Elliniko, Greece.
In case of any questions regarding handling of personal data, you can send an email on email@example.com or the above postal address with the indication "Account: Data Protection Officer".
Collection of personal data when visiting our website.
This website automatically collects a set of general information, which are sent to our server and stored in the log files each time you visit it. Every time you visit our website, we collect the following data
(1) Information of the type of browser and its version (2) The operating system used to access (3) The website from which the website was accessed (referrer) (4) The sub-websites to which the user navigates through the various options (5) The date and time of access to the website (6) The computers IP address (7) The access provider through which access is made (8) Other similar data and information that are used to protect against threats in the event of an attack on our information system.
VStar company, when using general information, does not draw any conclusions about your identity.
The data is used only to (1) provide the content of our website correctly (2) ensures the long-term functionality of the information systems and technology of this website.
Therefore, this anonymous data is collected and evaluated statistically while at the same time VStar aims to achieve the desired level of protection of your personal data retained.
How cookies are used:
This website uses the following types of cookies, the object and functionality of which are explained below:
–Transient cookies (b)
–Persistent cookies (c)
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These specifically include session cookies. They also store what is called session ID, through which the various applications from your browser are assigned to a common session. This enables your computer to recognize in case you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close your browser.
Exceptions: If the user has agreed to the retention of cookies before May 25, 2018, the retention period is one year – unless the user chooses to delete the browsing history and the stored cookies on his own. You can configure your browser according to your needs and choose not to accept cookies from third parties or generally any kind of cookies. Please note that this option may not give you the ability to use all the functions of our website.
The web page uses HTML5 objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. You can prevent these items from being stored using your browser's private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browsing history manually.
Use of social media plugins
(1) The following social media plugins are currently in use: Facebook. Here we use the so-called 2-click solution, which means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially transmitted to the providers of these plugins. You can identify the plug-in provider by the label in the box above its original letter or logo. The website gives the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin through his button. Only if you click on the selected button and thus enable it, the plug-in provider is informed about the access to the relevant website. In addition, the general data mentioned at the beginning (e.g. browser version) is transmitted when you visit our website. By activating the plugin, the personal data is transferred to the respective provider and stored there (in America, in the case of US providers).
(2) Plugins allow you to interact with social networks and other users. TÜV AUSTRA has no influence on the data collected or the data processing processes, nor is the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods known to us. We also do not have any information about deleting the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) Plugins allow you to interact with social networks and other users
(4) Data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider or are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data collected on our website will be directly linked to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page with a hyperlink, then the plug-in provider stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, so you can avoid associating your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection statements of these providers given below. They also provide you with more information about your rights in this regard as well as options settings to protect your privacy.
(6) Web Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URLs with their data protection information: a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php ; further information concerning data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 , http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Contact form (Offer / Update / Complaints)
There is a contact form on our website that can be used to contact us. By using this option, the data entered in the form will be communicated to us and saved. These data include:
Purpose of Communication
Company name (optional field)
Name of person
When you contact us through the contact form, the data you provide will be stored by us so that we can answer your inquiries We delete the data the moment the storage is no longer deemed necessary or we limit its processing if there are mandatory retention obligations.
You can subscribe to send you a free newsletter on our website. When subscribing to our newsletter, the data from our form is transmitted to us. This data are:
Name & e-mail address
You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to your personal data
– The right to be informed
– The right to rectification or erasure
– The right to restriction of processing
– The right to object to processing
– The right to data portability
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the collection, processing the use of your personal data, the provision of information, the correction, blocking or deletion of data or the withdrawal of any consent or objection to a specific use of data.